This product is no longer in stock
- Tablet of <1.8 kg. salty LICK.
- Long Lasting.
- Composition: sea salt, cereal sugar, ground wheat, barley and rye malt syrup.
- Barley and rye malt have useful properties: vitamins, minerals.
- Cereal Sugar is the Most Important Carbohydrate in the Body. Acts as the
Energy Source. Cereal Sugar is Very Important for the Biological Processes of Animals Body.
- Sea salt is rich in minerals.
- Manufactured using the technology studied.
- The LICK is a balanced taste and smell of salty bread.
- Designed for cattle.
- 100% natural, no chemical additives.
- the product does not contain any synthetics.
- Bottom diameter 160 mm.
- Usage: hang in an accessible place for the animal.
DO ANIMALS NEED SALT?
Yes, all animals need salt. Animals need to have salt to keep their cells
intact. Carnivores get some or all of their salt from their diet, i.e.
other animals. Herbivores may need to seek it out, and "salt licks",
places where salt is concentrated, are gathering places for many A MINERAL
LICK (also known as a salt lick) is a place where animals can go to lick
essential mineral nutrients from a deposit of salts and other minerals.
Licks provide essential elements such as phosphorus and the biometals
(sodium, calcium, iron, zinc, and trace elements) required for bones,
muscles and other growth in animals.
Weight: no Less than 1.8 kg., Ø 160 mm, Height 120 mm.